GammaX Exchange held its twelfth community call on January 18th at 4:30 PM UTC. We want to thank everyone who attended the event live on our Discord, and if you missed it, below is a quick recap of what transpired.
Rewards Dashboard and Referrals
Our rewards platform is now officially available to everyone! All you need to do is sign up on our website, log into your account and start earning pre-token Gamma Points.
100 Gamma Points will be credited to your account once you join the rewards platform. You can earn additional points by referring people to our platform. Here’s how you can see your referral code:
- Sign up on our website
- Log in to your account
- Click on your dashboard
- The referral link will show under your profile picture
- Copy and paste the link and share it with your friends
- You will get rewarded once your friend has created their account on GammaX
- Please note that you are limited to two referrals per day to avoid bots and spam accounts
GammaX Key Differentiators
Every two weeks, we will be highlighting the key differentiators that give us a competitive edge over our competitors.
Given GammaX is a decentralized exchange, there are no intermediaries and therefore traders transact directly with one another, peer-to-peer. GammaX is regulated by open-source code, and no third-party intermediaries can freeze or move users’ assets.
Dex With an Institutional-Grade Liquidity Engine
While most CLOB-based DEXs need help to bootstrap liquidity and attract market makers in the early stages, GammaX solves this problem by using a proprietary liquidity engine, which provides deep order book liquidity from day one. GammaX will be the first CLOB DEX to provide institutional-level liquidity.
While swap-based exchanges or AMMs have liquidity pools, a CLOB-based exchange requires market makers to provide liquidity. GammaX uses intelligent liquidity algorithms inspired by institutional market makers to enhance liquidity on the exchange.
GammaX Closed Testnet
For those unaware, we have launched our closed Testnet. Those who attended the live call earned the limited opportunity to test our exchange, provide valuable feedback, and participate in our new trading competition.
To ensure you don’t miss any other exclusive announcements, mark your calendar for our next call on February 1st.
Congrats to the previous winners of the trading competition!
We are launching a trading and feedback competition from January 19th UTC to February 1st at 12:00 AM UTC. You must create an account on our rewards platform and place at least one trade to be eligible to win prizes. Users who have participated in our previous trading competitions aren’t eligible to participate.
Below are the prizes for the competition:
- Most Profitable Trades = $150 1st prize; $100 2nd prize; $50 3rd prize. Must have placed and logged (see above) the most trades on the exchange from January 19th UTC to February 1st at midnight UTC.
- Most Activity on the GammaX Report Center = $50 prize. Must have done the most activity on our GammaX Report Center (votes, posts, comments) from January 19th UTC to February 1st at midnight UTC.
- Most Significant Bug Reported = $50. Must have reported the most significant* bug via the GammaX Report Center by February 1st at midnight UTC *The most upvoted by the community.
- Most Valuable Feedback = $50. User to post the most valuable feedback* (feature request, brilliant suggestions, overall impression) via the feedback button by February 1st at midnight UTC *The most upvoted by the community.
NOTE: Answers to many of the recurring questions asked in our Discord can be found in our previous recap from Community Call #2.
Be Part of Our Beta Launch
Traders interested in joining GammaX’s beta launch can sign up on our waitlist at gammax.exchange. Follow us on Twitter and join our Discord server to stay updated with the latest community announcements and developments.
And thank you for joining us as a part of the GammaX community!
GammaX is an order book-based decentralized derivatives exchange with an on-chain transaction settlement layer and an off-chain order book and matching engine to provide the best user experience. And to ensure Ethereum compatibility at a low cost, we’re partnering with StarkWare’s Layer 2 scaling solution.